Libragirl

Suicide......................

• Author
  • My boyfriend committed suicide a few weeks ago. He jumped off a cliff when he was on his family holiday. Just thought people might want to share there suicide stories here. Its a good way to vent.
    Talking about them has always helped me. I have had a lot of friends committ suicide because i meet a lot of them in the mental ward at the hospital. I have bipolar, severe anxiety, self-harm and OCD. I attempt suicide a lot so i spend a lot of time in the hospital.
    xx Kendall-Cai xx
    27 Jun, 2012, 12:07
  •  
  • I think this is a great idea - talking about it can help a lot of the time. However, I think having a few crisis helplines here would be a good idea too. If anyone can add more Australia numbers, that would be great - I'm having to Google pretty much all of those. Australia numbers are from Government of South Australia website. 
    AUSTRALIA
    Emergency: 000

Kids Help Line  - phone 1800 551 800
    Anonymous and confidential telephone counselling for people aged 5–18 years.
    Crisis Care Unit - phone 13 16 11
    Counselling and practical help for individuals and families in any type of crisis. Available 4PM–9AM Monday to Friday and 24 hours on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays.
    Lifeline  - phone 13 11 14 
    Lifeline's online crisis chat  - 8pm to midnight seven days a week
    Counselling for people with any type of crisis.
    Living Hope - phone 8277 4033
    Counselling for people with any type of crisis. Filipino, Greek and Italian interpreters can be arranged.
    NEW ZEALANDEmergency: 111Youthline: http://www.youthline.co.nz/  (ph 0800 37 66 33)Lifeline: http://www.lifeline.org.nz/  (ph in Auckland: (09) 5222 999    Out of Auckland: 0800 543 354)There should be more numbers in the emergency numbers list of your phone book.
    27 Jun, 2012, 12:42
  •  
  • DeletedProfile DeletedProfile
    Deleted by author
    29 Jun, 2012, 02:37
  •  
  • OMG i am sooo very sorry for your loss i hope you become better and start enjoying the wonderfull things in life like i do i hope you meke good friends that get you through the blue days i hope life starts to became a wonderfull place. i have no personal story of this but i have heard of many people doing that to them selves. i am actually crying this very minute because i feel very emotional right now and i hope your life becomes amazyn if you want to ever talk just try and get my attention and we can talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like to listen and always try my best to help were i can LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU Kendall-Cai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
    29 Jun, 2012, 09:35
  •  
  • so sorry for your loses :( my friend does self harm to herself like she cuts her arms we keep trying to stop her but she keeps doing it and whenever we try to help her/tell someone she gets really angry at us
    advice?
    29 Jun, 2012, 09:43
  •  
  • Kerry155, stop telling her to stop! thats all we ever hear from everyone. she cant stop until she feels better. its addictive because it actually does help! try talking to her about how shes feeling and tell her she can call you any time if she needs to talk.
    also suggest alternatives to cutting.
    xx Kendall-Cai xx
    29 Jun, 2012, 10:05
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.