Libragirl

um i need help with a relationship situation!

• Author
  • gms gms
    Ok i know that everyone has their own opinion about sex but theres this guy and ive known him 4eveeerrrrrr! and we talk from now and then but at the moment where talking non-stop. i think im starting to like him a bit as well but the thing is he has a girlfriend. BUTTT! there's also something else. (and i dont wwant to sound rude or like a slut) but shes fridget and he wants to get up to more than kissing.... then his like would you do stuff with me?!?? honestly i like him and he doesnt know what to think about his relationship with his girlfriend.. and i want to do stuff with him. OMG i dont know what to do?!?!? please help...but please dont judge xo!
    09 Jun, 2012, 06:31
  •  
  • Comment has been removed by author
    09 Jun, 2012, 06:55
  •  
    09 Jun, 2012, 07:00
  •  
    09 Jun, 2012, 07:01
  •  
  • btw i dont care what you say just need advice... plz
    09 Jun, 2012, 07:19
  •  
  • Heyy, I think just talk to him about it and then see how everything goes. because maybe he feels the same way or maybe it's just a show. There's only one way you can find out and that's ask. :)
    There shouldn't be a problem between you and him afterwards if you're worrying about that :)
    xo Meagan.
    09 Jun, 2012, 07:32
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.