Libragirl

Loose weight FAST!!!!!

• Author
  • Hey Girls
    Im 5 ft 8 inches (175 cm) and i weigh 54 kg and i want/need to loose weight fast! btw mt bmi is 17.9
    Have you got any tips and tricks for loosing weight fast.
    My goal weight is 45 kg and i would like to be that weight for my birthday which 23rd of September
    Thanks girls
    24 Jun, 2012, 09:55
  •  
  • I honestly think you should stick with your current weight. I'm just a little taller than you, have an extra 4-8kg (usually), and have to keep an eye on my weight because I'm at the bottom end of healthy weight for my height and age, slipping underweight every now and then. A BMI of less than 18.5 is considered underweight.
    24 Jun, 2012, 12:11
  •  
  • Please dont try and lose weight!!!
    You tend to but on weight during this time, but its good!
    Stay this weight...dont worry bout it, at this age we cant be losing weight...its not healthy!
    24 Jun, 2012, 12:54
  •  
  • Ok i understand but can i please have some tips/tricks
    24 Jun, 2012, 10:16
  •  
  • DO WHAT I DO run up and down hills and go  2 da gym and get fit then check your wait but either way you will still be the same even if you weigh 54 kg you are still beautiful and most likely i weigh the same as u 2   <3
    25 Jun, 2012, 12:25
  •  
  • Thanaks erin how old do you have to be to go to the gym. and erin do you want to email
    25 Jun, 2012, 01:50
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.