Libragirl

Pregnant at fourteen.... opinions???

• Author
  • I am pregnant. I am fourteen. I am pregnant with twins. One boy and one girl. 5 months along :). I was just wondering about everyone's opinions on teen pregnancy??? Just curiousity...........
    xx Kendall-Cai xx
    03 Jul, 2012, 03:40
  •  
  • WOW! Thats sooo cool. That means your children will have a young mommy!!
    But personally i don't really like the idea of being pregnant when your a teenager...wouldn't be a bit hard to study?! To go to school?! To get a job?
    Not to be rude or anything but is the partner still with you? And ummm...are your parents hapy about it?...Sorry one more question...was..it...a...ummm...accident? SORRY I'M SOOO SORRY you don't have to reply...I'm just sooo curious...pms ;D
    03 Jul, 2012, 06:44
  •  
  • I think people are mena to teenagers that are pregnent, like they think they will be bad parents. That is not neccesarily true, because you might be a well educated and feel ready to have a baby.
    How do u feel about it, like do you think that people are discriminative when they see you? I think that would be really mean if they do. I think in most states in Australia the minimum age to get pregnent is 16 or 17 so are you getting fined or getting in trouble for it. Just out of curiosity what are you going to do with the twins, are u going to keep them? I don't want to seem rude or anything so you don't have to answer if you don't wnat to. sportney2001
    03 Jul, 2012, 09:32
  •  
  • 14 is too young. your future is forever altered. if you give them up it will be the hardest thing you'll ever do, and if you keep them, you wont be able to finish your education to a quality required. think about it from a parents point of view (im 12 im just saying)- would you want one of your twins getting pregnant at 14?

03 Jul, 2012, 09:40
  •  
  • i really dont mean to be rude like good on u i have always wanted to be a young mum just not that yooung maybe after i leave school but wat r ur friends going to think of u & wat is pretty much everyone at ur school gonna think as u grow bigger & bigger with theses babys. plus u how are u going to cope with pushing out a baby cause u r going to hae to have a very high pain threshhold. one of my older sisters has recently just had a baby but she is 24 this year & she gets extremely bad period pain so the first half of the contractions she couldnt even feel but she had to have a sezarian anyway because she couldnt have natural birth. the last thing i cant understand is y would u even be having sex at such a young age i dont really see the point ur only 14 y would u need to. im 14 too and i rekon its just to young maybe cause i dont have a BF but eve if i did i dont think i would anyway thats just my opinion. but i still support u 100% cause i wouldnt want to hear that u got an abortion cause i dont know y but it just makes me sad when people get them cause ur killing a living thing. goodbye.
    03 Jul, 2012, 03:54
  •  
  • Not to be rude or mean but 2 babies at your age it will be difficult if your not the right age to work and again you do have yo buy baby food,high chairs,christmas/birthday/easter/presents and everything else 2 babies need and i hope that u have a boyfriend or parents that will help you through the life of being a 14 old mum
    04 Jul, 2012, 01:52
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.