Libragirl

• Author
  • Ok so today we went to a meeting for students in grade 6 moving onto year 7 in high school. I was wondering any tips from aussies in secondry collage to ace the new school btw we dont have transitions till october and we start the new school year on the 30th of january 2013 im getting kinda worried i wont fit in so im trying to fit in with my best friends this year! Plz help
    08 Aug, 2012, 01:09
  •  
  • DeletedProfile DeletedProfile
    Deleted by author
    08 Aug, 2012, 01:40
  •  
  • Also, if you are going to a school that is only, or mainly a highschool, it's everyones first day, lots of new friends. And if its a primary and highschool, usularly your year group at least doubles in size :)
    09 Aug, 2012, 07:59
  •  
  • its just a secondry collage., we had a talk with bron, student welfare coordinator and some year 7 today about changes from prim' to high' and that its safe and stuff but i didnt buy it coz theres bullys everywhere and intimidating year 9,10,11,12s
    10 Aug, 2012, 09:21
  •  
  • Most schools have bully stopping ect tecniques. Does the school have a reputation for having bullies. As long as you make lots of friends, and don't get on the wrong side of people, you shoud be fine :)
    ps: I also suggest not tattle tailing (different to dobbing) because some ppl find it babyish, that got me into trouble once :)
    10 Aug, 2012, 12:37
  •  
  • Yes, be yourself. When I started high school, I started off with my friends from primary and then met new people in my classes and am now best friends with someone I met in my health class. Be yourself and enjoy it :)
    10 Aug, 2012, 01:52
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.