Libragirl

• Author
  • Well i want to stop wearing pads because ive been wearing them for agers, so i was wondering if anyone could help me with how you are meant to put tampons in. Thanks <3 :) x
    14 Sep, 2012, 11:17
  •  
  • When you buy a pack of tampons there should be a note with instructions on it! Otherwise, just relax and take a few breaths. Now insert the tampon nice and slowly. And push it up there very gently. When you stand up straight you shouldnt be able to feel it, but if you can try the process again. And a helpful tip! Try the mini tampons first! They should be much easier to use!
    15 Sep, 2012, 12:42
  •  
  • yes, the key to inserting & taking out is relaxation so relax all the muscles down there & when u insert it put it on a SMALL angle toward ur back & push it all the way up until u cant feel it. If its uncomfortable or hurts etc u havent done the process correctly. Anyway dont worry that it might go too far up & gets lost or wont come out coz there is nowhere for it to go & also u've to the string to take it out to helps u & remember to just relax.
    15 Sep, 2012, 02:38
  •  
  • Thankyou guys :) <3 x
    16 Sep, 2012, 06:52
  •  
  • DeletedProfile DeletedProfile
    Deleted by author
    16 Sep, 2012, 08:22
  •  
  • I agree with every one, but I might just add that using tampons doesn't nessasaraly mean you need to stop using pads. Alot of people use a mixture of both.
    Good Luck :)
    16 Sep, 2012, 09:16
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.