Libragirl

How to be prepared for your first period

• Author
  • hey girls just wondering how i can be prepared for my very first period
    19 Jun, 2012, 11:32
  •  
  • Hey Ba-na-nah, You should google periods first. But what I did for my little sister & myself was go to the pharmacy, & buy a little bag & buy pads, night pads, pantyliners & some advil.
    I had a little purse with some advil, pantyliners & pads in my handbag at all times just in case. I also brought icepacks & heat pads for cramps.
    Hope I helped, I also emailed you :') feel free to ask me anything
    20 Jun, 2012, 12:23
  •  
  • Hey katster98 have you had your period yet? I was just wondering. How old is your little sister? And I do exactly the same as you except I didn't buy the stuff, I got it at school in Personal Development :)
    20 Jun, 2012, 12:30
  •  
  • Hey Ellen, Yes I got my period last april so I've had it a year. my little sister is two years younger than me so she's 12 & my older sis is 15 im 14. i went shopping with my lil sis when I was 13 with my big sister.
    I use pretty much everything I bought. I find it important that my little sister can come to me and tell me about it because i know its not always comfortable to talk about it with your mum.
    Mum won't let my big sister wear tampons yet & she's 15 because they can be dangerous.
    20 Jun, 2012, 02:37
  •  
  • Hey Katser98, what brand did you buy? And do you live in Australia? I live in Victoria, btu I'm not supposed to give away any more information. :)
    20 Jun, 2012, 11:46
  •  
  • I brought Libra, Yeah Queensland
    21 Jun, 2012, 07:57
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.