Libragirl

what happens if you missed your period but havent had sex at all

• Author
  • so what happens
    24 Jun, 2012, 03:44
  •  
  • Periods dont become regularfor about 2-3 years and sometimes you miss a period because of this. im on my second year now andi still miss it every so often. in total ive probably missed... like 4? it means nothing unless its chained, in which case see a doctor. and also, sometimes you may get 2 in the same month when you miss a period, it happens everytime to me ill miss get then free for a week then its back. its fine. just a pest. sometimes also, you may just miss an month because you have a cyclethat lasts like, 40 days and then its not until the start of the NEXT month till ya get it.
    good luck!
    24 Jun, 2012, 04:06
  •  
  • When I first got my period for a whole year I only got it every 3 months. Now (my second year) it comes pretty regularly, off by a day or two, occasionaly a week. I haven't had sex so it's just because your body is getting used to it....
    05 Jul, 2012, 12:43
  •  
  • DeletedProfile DeletedProfile
    Deleted by author
    08 Jul, 2012, 01:06
  •  
  • but ive had my period for 4 years and havent had my oeriod since march so ive missed 4 months
    09 Jul, 2012, 01:28
  •  
  • Soz....bit late, but it could be caused by stress, diet, illness, or medication. Good luck :)
    20 Jul, 2012, 02:01
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.