Libragirl

• Author
  • I'm in grade 9 and if all the girls in my grade I am one of 4 that has a flat chest. It makes me feel sad sometimes because I would be so much more confident if I had bigger breasts. Is there anyway to speed up breast growth, I do have my period but I don't know if that will help. People are gonna say, your young it will happen don't worry about it. But I'm just not as confident as I used to be because of it. Please help!!!
    22 Jan, 2017, 03:48
  •  
  • There is nothing you can do speed up this process except have hope
    22 Jan, 2017, 01:45
  •  
  • I know socially it's hard but you have to think about what really matters. I'm now in college and my breasts are bearly visible, even with the tightest outfit it's not prominent. It is hard sometimes to accept that what is will be. Maybe they will grow when you get older maybe they won't. But what matters is you being okay with your body. Stay healthy, eat healthy, study and have fun, life is too short to worry about what other people will think
    30 Jan, 2017, 01:54
  •  
  • i agree with miahere, life IS too short, and you should be comfortable with yourself! focus on things that make you happy, like school, friends and family. and then you wont even notice you've grown! :)
    30 Jan, 2017, 09:59
  •  
  • If u really want u can buy a push up bra and shove socks in ur bra but i would just leave it as u are. There is no right or wrong boob size. Btw i have the opposite problem to u I'm 12 and a 10b.
    11 Feb, 2017, 07:53
  •  
  • trust me you don't want boobs. They get on your nerves and everything and its embarrasing getting dressed for pe with them. You have to buy proper bras and everything! But if you really really want them I suggest you buy and wear a size or two smaller outfits or t-shirts and stuff. But apparently your boobs will have definitely started to grow a year after your first period ? hope this helped. - xoxo
    17 Feb, 2017, 03:33
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.