Libragirl

• Author
  • Hi, I’m twelve and I am almost completely flat in the chest, and all most of my friends are in bras already, I just wear crop tops. I was wondering as I’m very athletic and kinda tall and I so lots of sport if that can make my chest not grow? Thanks.
    15 Aug, 2018, 01:02
  •  
  • I had the exact same problem, and i’m 15 now and a D cup! Don’t worry, puberty will hit and you won’t be alone anymore, trust me!
    02 Sep, 2018, 12:21
  •  
  • I think it is just that your body hasn't gotten to that stage of puberty yet. Don't worry, though! I have a friend who is 13 and is also completely flat in the chest. I have another friends who is 13 and only has breast buds. I have yet another friend who is 13 and has a completely flat chest. Just because I am 13 and have 32b boobs, or one of my friends is 13 with 34c boobs doesn't mean you have to have them, too. Puberty will hit you soon enough.
    06 Sep, 2018, 12:04
  •  
  • The size of your moms boobs will help tell you how big your boobs are going to be. There is also nothing wrong with being flat chested. There are lots of beautiful girls who are flat chested. You do not need to wear a crop top. Wear nothing under your shirt until you need a bra.
    06 Sep, 2018, 05:30
  •  
  • Everyone goes through puberty at different rates so I wouldn't be too worried about it
    13 Sep, 2018, 09:50
  •  
  • DeletedProfile DeletedProfile
    Comment has been removed by administrator
    16 Sep, 2018, 05:04
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

2 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.