Libragirl

• Author
  • I have always been fatter then the other girls in my grade. Even one of my friends once said I needed a diet. Should I listen to them and excersise a lot and eat healthy? Or should I just do my normal routine-(with some exercise in there already)-?
    16 Mar, 2017, 07:09
  •  
  • How old are you? I don't think that it's a real problem in your case, maybe you look a bit bigger than other girls but that of course doesn't mean that you're overweighted :)) It's proved in different researches that such growing changes are ok, you don't need to be ashamed because of that :)
    Anyway it's a good idea to workout regurarly but mostly for keeping yourself healthy, strong and beautiful, you can smth for your usual daily exercise routine but don't starve yourself with the trainings, it can be very harmful for your health!
    Personally I practise yoga every day and also in addition I run outsides (when it's the warm season) or practise with this stuff http://stylemann.com/best-nordictrack-elliptical-review/ during the cold ones :))) And I'm totally satisfied with the results :)
    16 Mar, 2017, 10:37
  •  
  • Just eat healthy and excersise regularly
    17 Mar, 2017, 06:56
  •  
  • Comment has been removed by author
    17 Mar, 2017, 09:37
  •  
    17 Mar, 2017, 09:38
  •  
    17 Mar, 2017, 09:39
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.