Libragirl

4 New replies  

New replies

• Author
  • Comment has been removed by author
    12 hours, 40 minutes ago
  •  
  • i like the bonds contour crop they are so comfy and have a thick but thin looking layer of padding
    15 Apr, 2018, 11:57
  •  
  • Hi jenna123rox !!
    Don't worry! 
    A lot of people are in the Same situation as you Every one is different and no one is the same!
    I agree casual_Maggie a lot of the population think it's better to have larger breasts but honestly the most important thing in a girl is her personality. If someone is truly right for you they will care about your personality and who you really are not the size of your breasts.Don't stress keep calm!
    15 Apr, 2018, 10:05
  •  
  • I know society makes us think, the bigger the boobs the better, but that is completely untrue! there are plenty of guys out there who will like you for you, you just have to keep an eye out. Most of my friends have boobs and I don't even have a proper bra so don't sweat it. Plus boobs don't fully finish growth until17 years old. just remember to love you for you! thats whats important here. also, Small boobs are 100% not a bad thing! they are actually preeettty good! i'm 13 btw so idk if i can give you advice <3 gl
    15 Apr, 2018, 03:01
  •  

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

2 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.