Libragirl

• Author
  • So last night my boyfriend and I were on the phone and we were talking about stuff and other girls and people. Then he says don't take this the wrong way but your not as hot as other girls, he said he was sorry and he was just being honest but it honestly hurt me. I didn't tell him that it hurt me because I don't want to fight with him, he hung up and I just cried. How do I deal with this?
    03 Jul, 2017, 08:52
  •  
  • So what if he thinks you're not as hot. I can assurre you there is a guy out there who loves you for you are. If this really hurt you, is this guy worth it? It's your decision.

Lilsal xx
    09 Jul, 2017, 11:29
  •  
  • I think that if he said that he kind of doesn't like you, but there is more fish in the sea! Don't get too upset about the fact that he doesn't find you hot but there must be a guy that thinks you are totally hot. My opinion would be just start fresh, have a fresh start. But its totally up to you :)xx
    12 Jul, 2017, 08:22
  •  
  • Okay. He is probably losing interest in you and is finding interest in other girls, making him think he thinks they are more pretty. And listen guurl, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Which means some people will think your beautiful and other might not. You are beautiful and if he makes you feel bad about yourself then dump him. He's just bringing you down. Your the boat and he's the anchor. You want a guy who thinks your beautiful. He is probably losing interest in you. But I bet your interesting and very pretty 💕
    17 Jul, 2017, 06:03
  •  
  • Well I think you shouldn't cry over a boy cause you are dating a human not an onion...girl u are hot in another persons sight don't think of what people say about you because people will always be people. ....and I think you should also tell him how u felt about what he said to you and I believe u are hotter than who ever his comparing u too...don't think too much of what he said love❤
    18 Jul, 2017, 11:17
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.