Libragirl

• Author
  • So, There's this guy at my school who I actually really like. All I know about him is his name. I've spoken to him like twice and it was like a 30 second conversation. I don't think he has instagram or anything like that so I can talk to him.

So my best friends BF (lets call him "J") is friends with my crush and I asked J what my crushes name was. J told me and then started freaking out asking if I likes him. I told J I didn't. J's my only way of finding out more about him but I'm worried that if I ask him my chances will be ruined with my crush

I have no experience with guys (except that one time when I was 4 and I got married) and I don't get to see him for another 4 weeks (school holidays) I need some advice. please help!

Also sorry if this is a bit confusing :D
    03 Jan, 2018, 04:42
  •  
  • Just be yourself around him and if he dosent like that HE IS NOT WORTH ANYTHING!!!!!! and about "J" if he is your real friend i say tell him the truth instead of trying too remember what you lied to "J"
    08 Jan, 2018, 09:14
  •  
  • Oh and also it is not confusing to me :)
    08 Jan, 2018, 09:15
  •  
  • GO FOR YOUR CRUSH GRL!!!!!! XD
    08 Jan, 2018, 09:41
  •  
  • Thank you both
    and as soon as school starts again I will go for him ;)
    12 Jan, 2018, 11:36
  •  
  • Just be yourself. Don’t try to be someone your not. That’s probably my best advice. :) Go for it!
    Hope that helps!
    13 Jan, 2018, 12:51
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.