Libragirl

My Best Friend Has Become Nasty

• Author
  • So,
    At the moment one of my best friends is being really nasty to my other friends by talking behind their backs,but no one believes that she is being nasty.Whats worse is that she is my best friend and I am so upset that she is acting like this!!She said that one of my other friends was a waste of time and another friend was acting sad for attention.I am so lost right now and honestly I just want to leave my best friend
    29 Jun, 2018, 10:58
  •  
  • GET. HER. OUT. OF. YOUR. LIFE. ASAP! You do not need someone in your life who brings you down or makes you nervous/sad/worried. I know it's hard because she is your Best friend and you have so much fun together, but this can't go on. adress the situation and tell her you don't appreciate her talking about others like that and you guys should take a break. I made the mistake of missing these signs and it was very messy in the end. You always know deep down if someone is good for you, it's up to you to decide. Goodluck
    08 Jul, 2018, 01:51
  •  
  • I totally agree with Casual Maggie. If someone is sad to try and be there for them. There probably having a rough time
    10 Jul, 2018, 11:37
  •  
  • Ok,
    thanks girls I really appreciate the advice sooooo much😻
    12 Jul, 2018, 02:55
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.