Libragirl

• Author
  • Hi so there is a boy at school that always looks at me he has been since grade 4 and I just want to know if I can have some advice so I can do something about it
    11 Nov, 2018, 01:11
  •  
  • from my experence some boys are veryyy insecure has this guy had a girlfriend befor?
    16 Nov, 2018, 04:24
  •  
  • well first off, how do you feel towards him?  Do you like him, or are you concered about him doing that?  Either way, confrontation is always good.  Just ask him why he does it, and if you do have feelings for him and he does in return maybe you could have something together.  If not, and you are creeped out because of it ; just let him know.  Its just generally good to build up communication skills, and its good to be able to do something about this type of thing.  Do not be afraid to ask why he does it!!! xooxoxo - hope I helped!
    18 Nov, 2018, 09:04
  •  
  • Thank you so much
    19 Nov, 2018, 06:40
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.