He kissed me but we're not going out - Libra Girl
Libragirl

He kissed me but we're not going out

• Author
  • This guy and I have known each other for roughly 2 yrs and he recently asked my friend for my number and we've texted every night and i have liked him for ages. We've met up twice but the second time we kissed but hes never mentioned to me that he wants to go out and im not sure what to do considering hes let other girls down before. I really like him though. HELPPPPP
    15 Jul, 2018, 03:40
  •  
  • All I can say is that you guys should probably talk about it and share both sides of the stories. Also, maybe consider expressing your concerns and just sort of have an open and honest conversation about the situation
    17 Jul, 2018, 03:06
  •  
  • Yeah, that's the best idea. You can never trust boys. So talk to him whether he is interested in the relationship or not. If not leave him.
    17 Jul, 2018, 07:26
  •  
  • Comment has been removed by author
    21 Jul, 2018, 01:11
  •  
  • I went out with a guy and he wanted to kiss me. I was gonna let him then I found out he has kissed heaps of girls before and he only doesis for fun. I broke up with him
    07 Aug, 2018, 10:57
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.