Libragirl

• Author
  • I got my first period at the end of last year, so it's pretty recent. I have bad attitude to mostly my mum, I just can't control it! and then I get in trouble, I understand that it's because i'm growing and my hormones are practically having a party and going crazy but it's hard not to add little comments or want to slam my door! I don't slam my door often, maybe twice when I was really mad. I always say sorry to my mum a couple minutes or an hour later, But sure enough, It happens AGAIN. I try to explain to my mum and tell her, "I'm irritable today so i'm sorry if i snap at you, just try to avoid me" but doesn't help that much. HELP ME
    14 May, 2018, 09:53
  •  
  • Hiya 
    I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!
    I also only just got my period but I've had a day where I have just cried (nearly all day) 
    And today I'm so angry and I have been like this all day.
    Also I keep snapping at people and getting really mad at them like my family.
    Someone needs to help us out!
    Hiya I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!!!!I also only just got my period but I've had a day where I have just cried (nearly all day) And today I'm so angry and I have been like this all day.Also I keep snapping at people and getting really mad at them like my family.Someone needs to help us out!
    15 May, 2018, 10:46
  •  
  • Sorry that repeated itself it only meant it once
    15 May, 2018, 10:47
  •  
  • Ikr, like they shouldn't blame us XD well they should, But they shouldn't! lol
    15 May, 2018, 03:11
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.