Libragirl

• Author
  • Hi girls, Do you have someone you really like and wondering if he likes you? If so, I can try my best and say how much he likes you. Answer these questions: Do you thi k he likes you? Is he your friend? How does he act around you? What ways have you touched him? Has he ever said so? How does he react if someone says something abto it you and him together? Background info as well plz. Thanks
    10 Sep, 2018, 12:44
  •  
  • ima try this so, 1: i honestly dont know at this point  2:yeah hes my friend  3:hes a really chill guy, but he looks at me and is always smiling around me  4: ive kinda hugged him, kissed him on the cheek, mouth, chest (dont ask), and held hands. he enjoys messing with me by writing on my arms. 5: WELL I MEAN HE DIDNT SAY NO TO KISSING AND HE WANTED TO SO 6: again, chill af but he kinda just ignores it or makes a joke like "heck yeah baby". background info: me and him got into some trouble in 7th grade which ended with the police getting called and a 800 dollar fine( this was mainly cuz of our friend). me and him dropped off ove rthe summer and he started dating my friend 3 weeks ago, and we became pretty close since then. i hung out with him this past weekend and we kissed over 20 times. i told my friend bc i felt guilty, and i got him out of it even thogh he was trying to break up with her. me and him have an unsaid agreement to ignore everything that happens between us, to prevent his gf from finding anything out bc shes the nicest person ever. R.I.P
    14 Sep, 2018, 02:53
  •  
  • I reckon he likes you a a lot and is totally into you. if he isn’t with anyone atm you should probably go for it. Hope this helped, sorry for the late reply.
    05 Oct, 2018, 01:09
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.