Libragirl

• Author
  • So I'm 11 (turning 12 in a couple of months) and I'm in year 6 and I have a crush on this boy. He's a year older than me and we're in the same class and I REALLY like him.

Last year, I had absolutely NO idea he even existed. Until the end of the year, when the selected 10 students had to present a speech in front of the school. I still didn't have a crush on him then.

But as soon as we we're split into our classes for the year, as soon as I saw him I pretty much liked him. I guess you could say that it was 'love at second sight'.

Also, the boy I have a crush on (I'll call him Jack) got chosen as School Captain. I was elected a Prefect (the rank below Vice Captain), but nearly enough votes to be Vice.

While I'm here, I might describe what he looks like, so can get a bit of an idea if how cute he is. He has beautiful green-brown eyes, with straight brown hair with a line of medium-sized circles, with a small tinge of orange. He has a few occasional freckles on his nose and he's quite athletic. He likes to play Basketball, Soccer and Touch Football.

Jack (again, not his real name) is also very kind and laughs at my stupid jokes, and also has a few dorky and quirky things about him that are just so adorable.

I don't know if he likes me back, but the chances aren't that high, although a few times he has winked at me while pointing at me with the, you know, gun-finger-shaped thing.... you know what I'm talking about.

Most of the time he hangs out with his friends during lunch and recess and never hangs around girls unless he's in class or the girls are playing Basketball w/ him. Sometimes I go and play, and it's really fun. But I also don't mind being around him, as I have a brother, two teenage BOY cousins, two dads, and, like, 4 grandads. (My dad's father dies a few years ago 😔 so now I only have 3).

The thing is, tomorrow is the first day of Term 4 at school and I'm still really attracted to him. Can anyone give me advice on what to do?

P.S. I am a pretty awkward person so there is pretty much NO chance I could go up to Jim and tell him my feelings.

P.P.S. I found out the other week that my BFF and I like the same person.

P.P.P.S. I congratulate you if you made it this far reading the whole thing. 👏🏼
    08 Oct, 2017, 02:14
  •  
  • In paragraph 2 I said 'the selected 10'. "Jack" was in that selected 10 with me.
    Also, Jim is not another person, it was just a spelling mistake, as you probably would've noticed. I meant to say 'him'. 🙂
    08 Oct, 2017, 02:19
  •  
  • Ok, one more spelling error. *cough cough* autocorrect *cough cough*. I said that he had 'circles in his hair but autocorrect decided that I wrote 'circles', not curled (LIKE I ACTUALLY DID!!!!). 
    Btw the curled in his hair at that front, and the rest of his hair is a normally short length all around the rest.
    08 Oct, 2017, 02:29
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.