Libragirl

• Author
  • Hi!
    I am 16, and on January I saw that I had a brown discharge on my underwear. It lasted for 3 days. A month later (February), I got again this brown discharge and also lasted for 3 days. Since that moment, it didnt happen again (now we are on August), so its been 6 months...
    My mom had her first period when she was 13, and my older sister too.
    I have normal (kind of white) discharge every day.
    Does this really mean my period is comming? How long do I have to wait for it? Is this bad? Brown discharge or period?
    Thank u!
    03 Aug, 2017, 01:36
  •  
  • Hey fiolola p, Some girls get their menstrual cycle later in life. In fact it happens so often, to so many girls around the world, that it also gets a special name, Primary Amenorrhoea (doesn't rhyme with another word that isn't so great). It's a big fancy name for the fact that your body hasn't started its menstrual cycle but lots of your friends probably have. It's not a big deal, and many of your friends might even be jealous that you don't need to worry about PMS or having tampons with you 24/7 – not that they are likely to admit it!

If your really worried about go see your family doctor they'll be able to help
    04 Aug, 2017, 01:00
  •  
  • Brown discharge can be a sign of pregnancy. If you've had sexual intercourse or have been exposed to sperm, you could be pregnant. This could be the case as you could have fallen pregnant while ovulating for your first period.
    Hope this helps
    Brown discharge can be a sign of pregnancy. If you've had sexual intercourse or have been exposed to sperm, you could be pregnant. This could be the case as you could have fallen pregnant while ovulating for your first period.
    Hope this helps
    10 Aug, 2017, 10:57
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.