Libragirl

First period story’s (come and join in)

• Author
  • Come and share your first period story’s. Mine will be in the comments below. It is not very interesting. Intresting or not I want to no yours
    06 May, 2018, 02:00
  •  
  • I woke up one morning, I went to the toilet as I usually do. I saw a small brown spot. I went straight to my step mum to be sure it was what I thought. It was. She went to buy me pads. When she came back she said “ I have just texted dad” 😅 later that day dad sat me down to talk about it
    06 May, 2018, 02:03
  •  
  • I was away with my dad, brothers, and cousins. We had walked for like half an hour, in our togs (togs are what Kiwis call things you swim in), to the swimming spot. I’d been wearing white shorts over my togs and when I pulled my shorts off I saw a red-brown stain in the crotch. I had no idea what to do but I didn’t want to tell anyone so I swam for like 2 minutes to avoid suspicion. I got out and sat down in the rocks with my towel around me to avoid ppl seeing it. When we finally got back to the place we’d been staying at (the only toilet was a long drop!) I realised I had to tell my dad, a bit after I told him my aunt texted him saying my cousin thought I might have my period. I went home a few days later and I was ok in the end.
    06 May, 2018, 09:49
  •  
  • It was actually 2 days ago that I got my period.
    So I was getting ready to go to bed, so I was gonna have a shower I pulled down my pants and saw lots of Dried up blood, even though I knew all about periods I was so shocked as I expected less blood.
    I instantly ran into my mum's room and told her about it, and then she said that I got my period!
    I had a shower then put a pad on.
    I've had horrible cramps ever since! 😭
    Xoxo
    07 May, 2018, 12:22
  •  
  • i woke up in the morning after having cramps the night before, i went to the toilet and i looked down and sure blood in my knickers. since everyone was asleep i woke up my big sister and told her then she came with me to tell mum. after that i learnt how to put pads on, it was a very exciting day!
    10 Jul, 2018, 11:44
  •  
  • My mum was cleaning out my younger brothers room and i said “hey can I go play outside?” So I went to the toilet before I played outside and I saw reddish brownish stuff on my undies I seriously had a panic attack on the toilet I go out and I said “Mum there is some weird reddy stuff on my undies “ she puts down my brothers school work and gives me a liner it only lasted 1 day it was one stressful day let me tell you that
    12 Jul, 2018, 01:27
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.