Libragirl

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE TAMPONS

• Author
  • So here's the thing i've had my period for a while now and i've gotten used to pads but not tampons.
    My mum thinks i'm still young and need a bit of time to get use to pads so she won't give me any
    tampons i really hate missing out on swimming when i have my period and need some advice cause
    i'm scared that putting a tampon in will hurt me.

Plz advice Asap!!!
    01 Oct, 2017, 10:16
  •  
  • IDK how to use them either BUT if u look on the packet of tapoons it usely tells u.....
    06 Oct, 2017, 08:35
  •  
  • Use the slim silky ones first. It might be a bit scratchy but you'll get used to it.
    07 Oct, 2017, 09:42
  •  
  • Hi, personally I agree with your mother because your still a bit too young (sorry idk your age). However Im gonna be 13 in december and Ive tried using a tampon a couple of times. Honestly it doesnt hurt, but i think it was because i had already tried masturbating around that time. But I really think you should wait a year or a couple of months and then ask your mom again.
    10 Oct, 2017, 03:07
  •  
  • Hi, I think that you should just talk to ur mum about it, and tell her that you dont with missing out on swimming and other activities and then she might re think it. Well im 13 and i use pads and yes i feel the same way i dont like to miss out on swimming and other things (Dont know how old you are though???)
    14 Oct, 2017, 05:47
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

1 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.