Libragirl

I THINK IM GETTING MY PERIOD! HELP!

• Author
  • hi everyone, help would be much appreciated. so pretty much yesterday i thought i had diareha (however u spell it). i had brownish stuff in my pants but my mum thought it was discharge. now i have a liner on and my discharge is now clear but it STINKS like fish. it’s gross :/. sorry if this is disgusting but please write back and let me know a) if it’s normal/if you’ve experienced it b) if it means anything c) if the brown stuff was my first period and d) how long the discharge will last (it’s already been 24 hours). THANKS GIRLS!! yours truly - strcwberry
    01 Jan, 2019, 11:20
  •  
  • There's a very good chance that the brown stuff was your period. You need to talk to your mom about the discharge though. Discharge isn't supposed to smell. You need to talk to your mom and egt it checked out by a doctor.
    10 Jan, 2019, 09:05
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.