Libragirl

• Author
  • I’m 14 yrs old and I’ve never had my period. I have had discharge for over 2 yrs and have hair down there. I just discovered brown discharge. It’s not very dark, like when blood dries. It’s pretty light brown... is it my first period? Like, should I tell my mom that I started my period? Help me, idk what it is.
    29 Dec, 2018, 10:10
  •  
  • when i first got my period, it was brown and no where near blood red. if you feel comfortable enough to talk to your mum about your situation then i suggest to do so. if not then maybe just hold off until the next time you get it to see if its a regular thing which would sugest it is your period. im going to assume it is so congrats on getting your first period :)
    01 Jan, 2019, 09:14
  •  
  • Comment has been removed by author
    02 Jan, 2019, 10:25
  •  
  • Hi again! Thanks for the answer.
    The ”period” seemed to go away the second day so I didn’t tell anyone, but the day after that it came back, alone with cramps DX.
    I told my mum and I now have my period... it sucks haha
    03 Jan, 2019, 03:19
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.