Libragirl

• Author
  • Hi! Today when I went to the toilet I saw one drop of what I thought looked like blood. It was brown with some red on it. I've had discharge for about 1 year and 3/4. I was wondering if anyone could tell what's happening :/ this is the first time it's happened.
    Thank you for taking the time to read this 
    Teese xoxo
    16 May, 2017, 11:36
  •  
  • Comment has been removed by author
    17 May, 2017, 09:19
  •  
  • Today 17/05/17. At school today I had minor cramps that lasted 15-20 minutes. I didn't have any spots of blood in my undies today and I was just wondering if someone can please tell me what's happening. 
    I haven't had my first period yet and I'm 12 and my Aunty (mums sister, I don't live with my mum and I'm not in contact with her for personal reasons) told me she got hers at 12 and I'm assuming my mother would have got hers at 12 too.
    17 May, 2017, 09:26
  •  
  • Well, Teese, I looks to me like you will get your period very soon. If you have liners at your house, put one on, but if not ask your Aunty if she can get some for you because you think you might be getting your period soon. Also get the sample pack because it's a cute pattern that no-one will suspect it's period stuff, and because It cames with pads and tampons just in case you get it at school, you'll have some. At my house we have some pads, regular and overnight, because of my mum, and in case I get mine.
    I hope this helped!
    19 May, 2017, 09:32
  •  
  • Congrats! That was your first period! Usually your first period is only very light and only for a few days. Once you've had you period for about a year, they will start to get redder, heavier and for more days. If you feel comfortable for your next period you could wear liners instead of pads because the first few are only really small. Hope I helped!
    07 Jun, 2017, 12:17
  •  

You need to be a LibraGirl member to make comments or to pep someone. Log in or register!
(As a member you can also share stories and talk in the forum etc etc)

Have you forgotten your password?!
No worries! Just submit your username or e-mail address and we'll send you your details.
Don't forget to state your e-mail address (or username).
The email address (or username) you have stated seems to be invalid
An email with instructions has been sent your e-mail address.
A Server error occurred while trying to send an e-mail. Contact your administrator.
Email or username

Hello! Your browser is kind of old :-(
Please update to any of the following for that true LibraGirl experience:
Heppas

Search
  • Searching... Loading

0 Girls online
  Cancel

Delete account

Your LibraGirl account is deleted.